Applications for Hajj visa will not be considered if the following requirements are not complete:
- Completed Hajj registration form.
- Completed Visa form. (must be signed)
Right Click here and choose Save Target As to download the VISA Application along with instructions.
- U.S. Passport valid for at least 6 months after the departure from SA or other Passport along with copies of a NOTARIZED alien registration card (GREEN CARD).
***Passports must have at least 2 blank pages facing each other.***
- FOUR U.S. Passport size photos with white background. Please write your Full Name and Passport number (example: US # 11111111) on the back of the pictures with a pencil.
- Recent VACCINATION card for Meningitis with the doctors name and address rubber-stamp on it. We also recommend getting a flu shot but it’s not required.
- Ladies traveling with Mahram shall provide a NOTARIZED proof of relationship (i.e. marriage certificate, birth certificate).
- Ladies over 45 years of age unaccompanied by male family member must send a NOTARIZED no objection letter signed by a male family member. A sample Mahram letter can be emailed to you by request.
- Proof of Conversion to Islam for Muslims with “non-Islamic names”, must obtain written proof of their Islamic faith from the director of their mosque or Islamic center.
- Signed HARAM TOURS TERMS and CONDITIONS form.